If you have just started working for a wood workshop as a furniture or a cabinet maker or you are all set to explore creating DIY furniture and other wood products for yourself then our list of the best starter table saw will be very useful for you. Having a table saw is very important. They not only provide ease and comfort but offer great versatility and perfection in cutting.
We understand that if someone is new to the world of the woodwork then finding the best starter table saw can be quite a task. Worry not! We are here to the rescue! We will be recommending hands down some of the most reliable, budget-friendly, and stable table saws that will deliver you the results, just as you need.
Without any more delay, let’s dive in straight to the list of best table saw for woodworking.
Best Starter Table Saw For Woodworking
Since 1924, DeWALT has been producing woodworking power tools for residential and commercial contractors. We vouch for the quality. So, if you want a table saw that includes everything a woodworker needs then this Dewalt saw table is for you!
- Weighs 54 pounds
- 5800 RPM
- 15AMP power.
- 24.5 inches of rip capacity
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence adjustment.
- On-board storage provides easy access to the equipment
- Dust-port measuring 2 1/2-inches
If stability and a powerful table saw had a face, it would be Rockwell’s RK7323. Rockwell is popular for its tool kits amongst the wood industry professionals. This is why it is the best table saw for small shops and ideal for beginners who have to move the table saw around to various locations.
- Tool-Free blade change system for cutting material
- Adjustable miter guard for 0 to 60 degree angled cuts
- Safety switch with a key to prevent accidental starts
- Multiple sets of blades.
- Convenient vacuum attachment.
- 3000 RPM
- Table dimensions 16.1 x 17.5 x 8.3 inches
- Weighs 15 Lbs
- 3-year warranty
Evolution – RAGE5-S
The Evolution RAGES5-S is a high-quality and undoubtedly one of the best starter table saw. This is not just an ideal table saw for home use but great for carting around and wood-related work. Why? It cuts clean and accurate and produces no burr or spark.
- Optimised 15A blade system.
- Multi-purpose blade system with Tungsten Carbide Tooth (TCT) blade
- Built-in table extensions
- Dust extraction
- Sliding carriage system
- Adjustable blade height.
- Powerful 15A high torque motor
- Collapsible frame, foot pedal, and wheels make transport easy
- 255mm blade diameter
- 25.4 mm bore diameter.
Bosch Portable GTS1031
Bosch table saw can be an amazing addition to your woodwork family if you are looking for a powerful yet comfortable piece. This one is compact and relatively light, but it doesn’t compromise when it comes to getting the job done. Let’s dove in straight to some key features.
- Powerful 15A, 5000 RPM
- Corded electric power
- Comes with a 10-inch, 24T blade size.
- Can handle cuts of 3-1/8″ at 90 degrees and 2-1/4″ at 45 degrees
- Easy to use, transport, and store
- One hand carry table saw
- Complete tool storage
- The Smart Guard System for attaching and detaching.
- The riving knife guarantees safety while cutting.
- Barrier Guard Device reduces the risk of the hand coming into contact with the rotating blade.
The Worx WX572L is the best table saw that is a must addition to your wood workshop or if you are a hobby woodworker. Most of the table saws take up a lot of space and are heavy to carry. But WORX is the best table saw for home because it is not only super easy to use but is easy to carry. Moreover, the features it offers at the price, it is definitely worth buying.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Item dimension 15.71 x 16.89 x 7.13 inches
- Steel rip fence and riving knife system.
- Safety switch
- Tools engineered with cutting-edge technology and efficiency standards
- Variety of accessories included 1-miter gauge, 1-rip fence, 5 blades with vacuum adapter
- Changeable blades to cut materials besides wood
This stable and powerful table saw by Hitachi is packed with so many features that it took us seconds to include it in our list of best starter table saw. Its unique capabilities and features make it an ideal table saw.
- The table saw dimension 22 x 28 x 36 inches
- Dado cutting capacity of 8 x 13/16-inch
- 4500 RPM with direct universal 15 amp motor. This is great for the toughest ripping applications
- High-quality fence design
- 90-degree and 45-degree cutting edge
- Safety measures supremely managed with riving knife
- Dust port
- Great rip capacity, 35 inches to the right and 22 inches to the left.
- High cutting capacity with 10 inches 40 TCT blade
- Power Switch placed at knee level
- 8-inch all-terrain rubber tires make transport easy
This Skil table saw that we are recommending is on the heavier side but it provides advantages that almost no table saw guarantee. You get a cabinet-style model with portability. Oh, and this gets the job done in no time. So without much ado, let’s dive into its key features.
Also Read This : Best Replacement Saw Fences
- Product dimensions 28.9 x 12.99 x 20.87 inches
- Weighs 67 pounds
- Cast aluminium table extends from 20-inch x 26-inch to 20-inch x 32-inch for long pieces
- Heavy steel stand for set-up and transport
- 120-volt, 15-amp motor, and 5,000 RPM.
- Self-aligning fence ensures accurate and consistent cuts
- Riving knife to prevent kickback
If you are ready to break a bank to get your hands on the best table saw for 2021 then SawStop is what you are looking for. This one is perfect for your heavy-duty and professional projects. Accuracy, stability, and durability is exactly what SawStop table saw is about. So let’s explore its key features for you.
- Item dimension 69.12 x 33 x 34 inches
- Sturdy and durable construction
- 491.4 Pounds thus a heavy product.
- Stops spinning blade as soon as there is a contact with skin
- 36-inch professional T-Guide Fence system offers smooth and precise measurement and cuts
- Control Box contains the on-off switch, power paddle, and on-board computer to checks that all systems
- Durable, thanks to the heavy-weight trunnion
Although we have recommended some of the best starter table saw, we understand that you might have a lot of questions on your mind. So let’s have a quick FAQ session!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I ensure safety while using a table saw?
If you are using a table saw for the first time, wear goggles because chances are the dust particles might get inside your eyes and you can injure yourself in the process. Besides, roll up your sleeves and while buying table saw online always look for table saws with safety measures.
What should I consider while buying a table saw?
Making a table saw purchase can be confusing. Please decide what kind of table saw i.e. portable, hybrid or a stationary you want. In addition to this, check the size of table as it is of prime importance. It dictates how much you can cut safely. Lastly AMP and RPM, blade size, dust collection port, blade options, and voltage are other things you should consider while buying a table saw.
How do I choose the correct table saw?
When you are looking for a table saw, choose what best fits your needs. If you move around for projects then buy a portable and lightweight one. If you want a table saw for one-place use, then a high-quality and heavy-duty table saw weighing more than 100 pounds will be ideal. Always consider your preferences.
What is the best and affordable table saw?
Here on this list, all the saws are best and affordable except for the SawStop table saw. We would recommend Bosch Portable GTS1031 if you are looking for the best yet affordable table saws
So we are done with recommending some of the best starter table saw for you. At this point, we are confident that our list, the key features along with pros and cons will be useful for you. Remember to purchase keeping your needs in mind and making safety a priority.